Sunday, June 1, 2008

On Hold

I see that it's been two months since I posted anything here. That's because it's been that long since we've done anything on the project worth mentioning. I guess it's "on hold" for now.

There are a number of reasons for this... I can't remember what order they came in, but reasons include Jay working overtime, spring's arrival and yard work and storm clean up, out of town weekends, having company, and other things that I guess I can't remember right now.

We were just planning on getting back to it this past weekend... but I think it's still on hold. Jay ended up working overtime on Friday (when he is usually OFF). I picked up fallen branches and mowed most of the day on Thursday and Friday. Friday night a storm hit... Saturday morning, Jay did errands while I picked up MORE fallen branches and accessed major damage to a couple trees on our property that would have to wait for Jay and his chainsaw to clean up.

Saturday evening (yesterday) another storm hit and knocked over a HUGE oak tree, which will require most of our attention for awhile. You can read about that on "Keeping in Touch".

Anyhow... Tearing Down Walls is still on hold. My goal is to have it done by the end of this year. Meanwhile I'll just keep that door shut. I'm not going to stress out over it.

No comments: